The first NMReDATA symposium will take place on Thursday, September 26th 2019 as a satellite meeting of the SMASH 2019 Conference at Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa in Porto, Portugal. The attendance to the sumposium is free of charge thanks to our sponsors. For further information on accommodation and transport see the SMASH website.
- Damien Jeannerat, Université de Genève, co-chair
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, co-chair
- Tomas Lebl
- Bozhana Mikhova
- Manuel Perez
- Julien Wist
- Jonathan Bisson, University of Illinois Chicago, USA, title t.b.a.
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK, "NMReDATA software and nmrshiftdb2"
- Tomas Lebl, St Andrews University, UK, "NOMAD - NMR Online Management and Datastore"
- Jean-Marc Nuzillard, University of Champagne Ardenne, France, t.b.a.
- Wolfgang Robien, University of Vienna, Austria, "On wrong structure (and assignment) in the scientific litterature...?" to be confirmed
- Mate Erdelyi (or group member), Upsala University, Sweden t.b.a.
- Julien Wist , Universidad del Valle, Colombia, t.b.a.
- Damien Jeannerat, NMReDATA Initiative, Switzerland, t.b.a.
- Angel Herráez, University of Alcalá, Spain, Jmol ... t.b.a.
- Nils Schloerer, University of Cologne, Germany, Teaching NMR data handling, electronic assignment and CASE at the university – some observations
- Pavel Kessler, Bruker Biospin, Germany, t.b.a.
- Carlos Cobas, Mestrelab, Spain, t.b.a.
- Dimitris Argyropoulos, ACD/Labs, Canada, t.b.a.
Morning Sessions: NMReDATA in practice
Audience: General public of the SMASH conference.
Aim: Present the relevance of the NMReDATA Initiative in chemistry. Presentation of the current tools available to chemists.
- 9:00-9:30 Registration and Welcome
- 9:30-10:15 'Feature presentation, Jonathan Bisson'
- 10:15-11:00 Short talks (15-20 min...)
- 11:00-11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:15-11:45 short communications (10-15 min...)
- 11:45-12:30 Short talks (15-20 min...)
Afternoon Session: Further development of NMReDATA
Audience: Developers and administrator of the Initiative.
Aim: Present the Version 2 of the format. Discussion of open issues. Decide how the NMReDATA Initiative should be structured, founded, coordinated, etc.
- 14:00 - 15:15 Short technical talks / Discussion (15-20 min...)
- 15:15 - 15:45 Coffee break
- 14:45 - 16:30 Short Initiative organization presentation / Discussion
Registration is not open yet, but will (probably) be part of the SMASH registration. Registering to the Symposium will also be possible.