The first NMReDATA symposium has taken place on September 26th 2019 as a satellite meeting of the SMASH 2019 Conference in Porto, Portugal.
The attendance to the sumposium was free of charge thanks to our sponsors.
- Damien Jeannerat, NMRprocess.ch, co-organizer
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, co-organizer
... and the SMASH conference for part of the logistic.
- 8:45-9:00 Registration
First Session: Relevance of the NMReDATA Initiative in chemistry
- 9:00-9:15 Forwords on The NMReDATA Initiative, Damien Jeannerat (.pdf of the presentation)
- 9:15-10:00 Feature presentation
- Jonathan Bisson, University of Illinois Chicago, USA
- 10:00-10:40 Short talks
- Wolfgang Robien, University of Vienna, Austria
- Nils Schloerer, University of Cologne, Germany
- 10:40-11:00 Coffee Break
Second Session: Available software and tools relevant to the NMReDATA Initiative
- 11:00-12:40 Short talks
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK
- Pavel Kessler, Bruker Biospin, Germany,
- Mitcheell Maestre-Martinez, Mestrelab, Spain
- Dimitris Argyropoulos, ACD/Labs, Canada,
- Implementing the NMReDATA format into your workflows using ACD/Labs software
- Sina Kazemi, SIGNALS, Germany
- 12:40-13:30 Lunch Break
Third Session: Further development of NMReDATA
- 13:30-15:10 Short talks
- Robert Hanson, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN,
- Putting it all together: Fully automated NMR spectrometer, web-based analysis, and spectral simulation with 2D/3D structure correlation for first-year organic chemistry (.pdf of the presentation)
- Angel Herráez, University of Alcalá, Spain
- NMReDATA J_reader: an HTML interface for displaying the contents of NMReDATA files, molecular structure, NMR data and spectra (.pdf of the presentation)
- Jean-Marc Nuzillard, University of Champagne Ardenne, France co-authors: Stefan Kuhn and Nils Schloerer
- Damien Jeannerat, NMRprocess.ch, Switzerland,
- Validation of NMReDATA by spectral simulation (.pdf of the presentation)
- Tomas Lebl, St Andrews University, UK
- NOMAD - NMR Online Management and Datastore (.pdf of the presentation)
- 15:10 - 15:40 Coffee break
Round table discussion
- 15:40 - 16:20 : Future version of the format and Admistration of the NMReDATA Initiative (.pdf of the presentation)
- Discussion of open issues with the format.
- Decide how the NMReDATA Initiative should be structured, funded, coordinated, etc.
- 16:20 - 16:30 Closing remarks