The first NMReDATA symposium will take place on Thursday, September 26th 2019 as a satellite meeting of the SMASH 2019 Conference at Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa in Porto, Portugal. For further information on accommodation and transport see the SMASH website.
- Damien Jeannerat, Université de Genève, co-chair
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, co-chair
- Tomas Lebl
- Bozhana Mikhova
- Manuel Perez
- Julien Wist
Most short contributions will be given by members of the Initiative including:
- Stefan Kuhn, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK, "NMReDATA software and nmrshiftdb2"
- Tomas Lebl, St Andrews University, UK, "NOMAD - NMR Online Management and Datastore"
- Jean-Marc Nuzillard, University of Champagne Ardenne, France, "Symmetry? LSD?" (to be confirmed)
- Wolfgang Robien, University of Vienna, Austria, "On wrong structure (and assignment) in the scientific litterature...?" to be confirmed
- Mate Erdelyi (or group member), Upsala University, Sweden t.b.a.
- Julien Wist , Universidad del Valle, Colombia, t.b.a.
- Damien Jeannerat, NMReDATA Initiative, Switzerland, t.b.a.
- Nils Schloerer, University of Cologne, Germany, t.b.a.
This is only a tentative sketch of the program...
Morning Sessions: NMReDATA in practice
Audience: General public of the SMASH conference.
Aim: Present the relevance of the NMReDATA Initiative in chemistry. Presentation of the current tools available to chemists.
- 9:00-9:30 Registration and Welcome
- 9:30-10:00 Keynote 1
- 10:00-10:45 Short talks (15-20 in each...)
- 10:45-11:00 Coffee Break
- 11:00-11:45 Short talks (15-20 in each...)
- 11:45-12:30 Keynote 2 / Short talks
Afternoon Session: Further development of NMReDATA
Audience: Developers and administrator of the Initiative.
Aim: Present the Version 2 of the format. Discussion of open issues. Decide how the NMReDATA Initiative should be structured, founded, coordinated, etc.
- 14:00 - 15:15 Short technical talks / Discussion
- 15:15 - 15:45 Coffee break
- 14:45 - 16:30 Short organization talks / Discussion
Registration is not open yet, but will (probably) be part of the SMASH registration. Registering to the Symposium will also be possible.